We are committed to providing additional support to teachers delivering our curricula in schools so that children and young people, and those who work with and care for them have the best opportunities to access the benefits of mindfulness. We are therefore pleased to offer ongoing development for our School Mindfulness Leads and .b Foundations teachers in the form of 90 minute Teacher Surgeries. These provide the opportunity for:
- Explore specific themes or issues in order to provide support and learning on key aspects of teaching .b Foundations.
- Share learning around teaching a specific session or practice.
- Develop a sense of community to support each other in best practice of teaching mindfulness within a schools or youth-based context.
Each 90 minute long session will include:
- mindfulness practice and enquiry.
- discussion about, and exercises to support, the teaching of the .b Foundations course.
Each session will be different, so you are encouraged to attend as many as you are able.