Mindfulness for School Leaders – How to introduce Mindfulness into your school
Learn how to support yourself, your staff and your pupils….
This course is designed to be informative, practical and interactive. Numbers will be limited to ensure this is achievable. You will have the opportunity to:
- Experience mindfulness and feel the benefits
- Sample classroom-based mindfulness curricula for primary and secondary school pupils, and school staff
- Hear from a senior leader who has successfully introduced mindfulness into schools
- Meet with other senior leaders, sharing ideas and good practice
- Make the case for mindfulness – how to convince your colleagues that mindfulness is worthwhile
- Take your next steps towards bringing mindfulness to your school
‘Reconnect’ – For MiSP-trained teachers
An opportunity for existing MiSP teachers to connect with each other, hear about updates to the MiSP curricula, and hear about other MiSP developments.
Reconnects planned for 2017 – more information to follow soon!
MiSP invites you to find out more about bringing mindfulness to your school in this 2½ hour introductory session. Join us and find out how MiSP can help you learn to be mindful, teach mindfully and teach mindfulness. We would like to thank our host schools for making these events possible and free of charge. Please click on the school name in the table below to book your place.