What is a Mindfulness Taster?
Mindfulness in Schools Project (MiSP) has developed 2.5 hour sessions for school staff and education professionals. This free session is the first step in the journey to bring mindfulness to your school and part of our mission to bring mindfulness to young people and those who care for them.
MiSP provides the expertise to run the Tasters, which we can do for free due to the generosity of our host schools. The schools are vital in coordinating the session and ensuring large numbers of local schools attend.
Why should you attend a Taster?
Hear from MiSP, the leading provider of mindfulness training in schools in the UK, to learn:
· What mindfulness is
· Its potential benefits in schools
· What steps can be taken to introduce it
We have invited schools to host these sessions so you can hear:
· How they introduced mindfulness to their school and what impact it has had
· From teachers and pupils who will share stories of teaching and learning mindfulness in school
· From senior leaders outlining the bigger picture for mindfulness at the school
How to Sign-up?
Places are limited so we ask that no more than three staff members attend from any one school or organisation.
|Oaklands Primary School||Ealing, London||1st February, 2017||3.45pm|
|Register your interest||Kidderminster, Worcestershire||9th March, 2017||TBC|
|Register your interest||Dronfield, Derbyshire||3rd May, 2017||TBC|
Would you like to host a Mindfulness Taster at your school?
To find out more about attending or hosting this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org.