|Course aim||How to introduce mindfulness to your school|
|Dates||5th June, 2017|
|Location||St Joseph's Hospice|
|Cost||£225 + VAT|
Learn how to support yourself, your staff and your pupils….
This 1-day course is designed to be informative, practical and interactive. Numbers will be limited to ensure this is achievable. You will have the opportunity to:
- Experience mindfulness and feel the benefits
- Sample classroom-based mindfulness curricula for primary and secondary school pupils, and school staff
- Hear from a senior leader who has successfully introduced mindfulness into their school
- Meet with other senior leaders, sharing ideas and good practice
- Make the case for mindfulness – how to convince your colleagues that mindfulness is worthwhile
- Take your next steps towards bringing mindfulness to your school
- What people said about the course
*As a charity we are delighted to be able to offer a number of free and reduced price places on some MiSP training courses to schools who have above average numbers of pupils receiving Free School Meals. For more information about MiSP supported places click here.