Due to the limited availability and high demand for places, please only apply if you are confident you will be able to attend. If you are subsequently unable to attend, please inform us as soon as possible so we can offer the place to someone else.
The Workshop will run from 4.30pm to 6pm UK time (90 minutes). The workshop will provide an opportunity to:
- Explore the connection between practice and working life
- Examine relational mindfulness in this context
- Build connections with others in this sector
- Access expert guidance on implementing mindfulness.
We are pleased to offer Workshops providing ongoing training for:
- those that have completed a .begin or .b Foundations 8-week course and are interested in how their personal practice can be integrated into their working life
- .b , Paws b and dots teachers to support their ongoing development
- anyone who has completed an approved Introductory 8 week mindfulness course.
CPD certificates will be provided to all participants.
These sessions are FREE to Hub members and £25 per session for non-Hub members. Places are limited per workshop and, as a result, we may not be able to accommodate all applicants.
If your Hub membership has lapsed, we invite you to renew your membership to access these workshops for FREE. Membership fees start from just £25 and Hub membership now includes FREE access Teacher Retreats, as well as access to additional webinars, materials and resources. If you have any questions about Hub membership, please email email@example.com
Please read the Terms and Conditions for Booking a Workshop before applying.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY:
As an online workshop, it is crucial that you ensure that you attend this session…
- In a quiet space where you will not be interrupted, and not sharing a laptop or being in the same room as someone else attending the workshop (this is to avoid audio feedback issues).
- Having checked all technology is working to a quality that allows for full engagement with the taught workshop. It is the individual’s responsibility to ensure that the technical requirements are working in advance of this workshop.
- Please note that you are required to have your camera switched on, unless advised otherwise during the session.
- Using a PC/laptop/Mac with reasonable broadband and a webcam. This session will take place on Zoom. If you have reasonable broadband then it should work, but an exact list of the technical requirements for Zoom can be found on their website if you want to check. You cannot join the workshop using a mobile device or tablet as these may have limited functionality when using Zoom.
- Take part in the workshop as you would if the session was happening with everyone in the same room. This means stepping away from distractions (technology, work commitments etc.), and fully committed to engaging in this 90 minute session.
N.B. If you have no alternative but to attend the workshop from your workplace, please ensure that your colleagues understand that you will not be available for work-related tasks or responsibilities such as supervising students or attending meetings.
Please note that the Workshop application form cannot be completed by someone else on your behalf.