The requirements for an approved 8 week course are that it must have been:
- in person or live-online
- a minimum of 90 minutes per week
- certified by a qualified adult mindfulness teacher
The following courses are accepted:
- .b Foundations
- Finding Peace in a Frantic World (teacher-led version only)
- Mindfulness-Based Living Course (MBLC)
- MSC (8-week version only and must have read the Frantic World)
- Mindfulness For Life
- The Present for Adults
You can book a .begin course here.
You can find a .b Foundations teacher to deliver a course in your school or setting here.
To find further approved 8-week courses near you, please go to the British Association for Mindfulness-based Approaches (BAMBA) website.