We are committed to providing additional support to those who have completed 8-week courses and for teachers delivering our curricula in schools, supporting a developing personal practice and encouraging continued skills development.
We are therefore pleased to offer a series of Workshops providing ongoing training for:
- those that have completed a .begin or .b Foundations 8-week course and are interested in how their personal practice can be integrated into their working life
- .b , Paws b and dots teachers to support their ongoing development
- anyone who has completed an approved Introductory 8 week mindfulness course.
Please note each workshop will have specific prerequisites so please check before applying.
These 90 minute workshops will provide an opportunity to:
- Explore core themes and skills
- Develop mindfulness teaching competencies (for those that have completed Train to Teach courses)
- Build connections with others in this sector
- Access expert guidance on implementing mindfulness in schools.
CPD certificates will be provided to all participants.
These sessions are FREE to Hub members and £25 per session for non-Hub members. Places are limited per workshop and, as a result, we may not be able to accommodate all applicants.
If your Hub membership has lapsed, we invite you to renew your membership to access these workshops for FREE. Membership fees start from just £25 and Hub membership now includes FREE access Teacher Retreats, as well as access to additional webinars, materials and resources. If you have any questions about Hub membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the limited availability of places please only apply if you are confident you will be able to attend. If you are subsequently unable to attend, please inform us as soon as possible so we can offer the place to someone else. Please read the Terms and Conditions for Booking a Workshop before applying.
Please note: this next phase of 4 workshops is for .b, Paws b and dots teachers only.