Join The Hub
Once you have trained to teach any of our curricula, you have 6 months of automatic access to The Hub from which you can download all the resources associated with that curriculum. MiSP continues to develop The Hub with updated versions of the curricula and additional resources added on a regular basis.
The Key Features
1. Access to all the latest MiSP materials
Download all the latest materials, including:
- Powerpoints and teaching notes
- Publicity materials
- Student Certificates
- Trained To Teach badges
- Audio & Video clips
- Information Leaflets
- Regular updates to materials
2. Teaching Skills Workshops
Free 90 minute workshops providing ongoing training for our .b, Paws b and dots teachers:
- Explore core themes and skills
- Develop mindfulness teaching competencies
- Build connections with others in this sector
- Access expert guidance on implementing mindfulness in schools
3. Teacher Surgeries
Ongoing support for our .b, Paws b, dots and .breathe teachers in the form of 60-90 minute ‘surgery’ sessions. These provide the opportunity to:
- Explore specific themes or issues in order to provide support and learning on key aspects of teaching MiSP curricula.
- Share learning around teaching a specific lesson or practice (in contrast with the broader themes explored in Workshops).
- Develop a sense of community to support each other in best practice of teaching mindfulness within a schools or youth-based context.
4. Sitting Groups & Practice Sessions
- Hub Practice Groups are a chance for Hub members (including those who have completed .begin) to sit together and share practice.
5. Teacher Retreats
Our One Day Online retreats are open to anyone who is working in an education or a schools-related context, and has completed a recognised eight-week adult mindfulness course. The five-hour retreats represent an opportunity to re-connect with your practice as part of a community of people working in educational contexts. Hub members can access these One Day Retreats for FREE (normal fee is £30 per Retreat).
Access our curricula translated into a range of languages, including:
- … and many others
7. Listing on our MiSP Teacher Maps
Subscribing will give you the option to be listed on our interactive MiSP maps, which will allow local schools to find you. It also highlights to everyone who views the website just how many of us there are around the world!
8. Hub newsletter
Receive our newsletters straight to your Inbox via our Trained Teacher Mailing List and find out about reconnect events, conferences, new MiSP courses, mindfulness news and research. Priority booking for all MiSP events. Hub members have access to a complete archive of Newsletters.
9. Impact Assessment Tool
We have developed an online tool that teachers can use to measure the impact of the .b, Paws b and .breathe curricula. Teachers involved in the pilot rated this service as an ‘extremely useful’ way to monitor their teaching and demonstrate outcomes to Senior Leadership teams, parents and the pupils themselves.
10. FREE Online Conference Tickets
As a Hub member you will be eligible for a FREE ticket to our annual online conference.
There is a growing body of good quality research around the potential benefits of mindfulness training and practice for both young people and those who care for them. Hub members can access research papers and articles and, where possible, contribute.
12. Dedicated online support
We can help with any questions you have about teaching the curriculum and Hub members can access FAQs, an archive of Top Tips and Case Studies.
We offer a range of membership fees to choose from. We hope this enables more individuals to join our community and access the membership benefits. We invite you to kindly support our charitable work as best you can:
- Benefactor fee £125 per annum – For individuals who are able to afford to pay it forward, generously supporting others who cannot afford our standard membership fee.
- Standard fee £75 per annum – For individuals able to make a fair contribution to the amount it actually costs MiSP to provide membership benefits to each member.
- Reduced fee £25 per annum – For individuals whose circumstances make it difficult to pay the standard membership fee. We want to make sure that our membership is available to everyone.
We also offer organisational membership for single schools, charities and other establishments. This will enable an organisation to register a group of individuals on the Hub. We hope this enables more individuals to join our community and access the membership benefits:
- Benefactor fee £375 per annum – For organisations that are able to afford to pay it forward, generously supporting others who cannot afford our standard membership fee.
- Standard fee £250 per annum – For organisations able to make a fair contribution to the amount it actually costs MiSP to provide membership benefits to each member.
- Reduced fee £125 per annum – For organisations whose circumstances make it difficult to pay the standard membership fee. We want to make sure that our membership is available to everyone.
Please note that schools and charities requesting Organisational Membership usually register between 3 and 15 individual members on our Hub. Where an organisation is registering between 16 and 25 individual members, we will charge the maximum fee of £375 to ensure that costs of membership can be covered. For more than 25 members on an Organisational Membership, please contact email@example.com for advice.
How to join:
I completed the course more than 6 months ago
If you have completed a MiSP training course but are no longer eligible for complimentary membership and have not yet registered for the Hub, please join here:
I completed the course in the last 6 months
If you have completed a MiSP training course and are still eligible for complimentary membership of the Hub, please register here:
I would like to join as an organisation
If you would like membership to the Hub for your organisation, to cover 3 or more trained teachers, please apply here:
My membership has expired
If you have a membership which has expired please login to the Hub to renew your membership:
Login to Renew