We now offer free 45-minute live Information Webinars to support those interested in finding out how to bring mindfulness to their school, this will be followed by a 15 minute Q & A session.
The webinar will include:
- What mindfulness is and isn’t
- The research evidence around potential benefits
- What it looks like in a school context
- The steps to bringing mindfulness to your school
- An opportunity to find out if .begin, our 8-week live online course is right for you.
Everyone is welcome to join – pupils, teachers, school staff and governors, health care professionals, parents … anyone interested in mindfulness and young people.
Local Information Events
If your school is interested in hosting an information event for a group of schools locally contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Do you need a Speaker?
If you are planning a conference or event and would like MiSP to speak please click here to find out more.
29th May 2019 - 29th May 2019
At home (7pm)
Please click here for the Overseas Partner Course Schedule
Join our mailing list for updates
Keep up to date with developments and courses.