Teaching Skills Workshops
A new series of six free workshops providing ongoing training for our .b, Paws b and dots teachers. These 90 minute workshops will provide an opportunity to:
- Explore core themes and skills
- Develop mindfulness teaching competencies
- Build connections with others in this sector
- Access expert guidance on implementing mindfulness in schools
Ongoing training for our trained teachers in the form of 60-90 minute ‘surgery’ sessions. These provide the opportunity to:
- Explore specific themes or issues in order to provide support and learning on key aspects of teaching MiSP curricula.
- Share learning around teaching a specific lesson or practice (in contrast with the broader themes explored in Teaching Skills Workshops).
- Develop a sense of community to support each other in best practice of teaching mindfulness within a schools or youth-based context.