Teach .b Foundations is a course designed by Mindfulness in Schools Project for qualified adult mindfulness teachers to learn to deliver .b Foundations to adults in schools. For more details about this training course and the prerequisites, please click here.
This is an ONLINE course and all times quoted are UK Times.
PLEASE NOTE: It is essential that you attend all sessions in order to be deemed as having completed the course.
The training will start on Thursday 25th July 2024 and finish on Saturday 27th July 2024. Each day will start at 8:45am and finish by 4:15pm (UK time).
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- All slides for use during .b Foundations lessons are available in both PC and Mac-friendly PowerPoint Slide Show (.ppsx) formats. In order to use these slides, you will need to have access to PowerPoint 2013 or later. Please therefore check in advance that you have access to PowerPoint via Mac or PC via your own laptop and/or at the school/organisation where you will be teaching the lessons. Unfortunately, the PowerPoint Slide Show format will not play on Chromebooks or other systems using Google slides.
- We require full attendance on all aspects of the course in order for participants to receive final certification to teach our curricula and related access to all teaching materials via our Hub. This means attending every session. If a participant misses any aspect of the course due to illness or an emergency situation, will review the situation on a case by case basis. If we are able to offer catch-up sessions we may require an additional fee to be paid to MiSP for the trainer’s time.
As an online course, it is crucial that you ensure that you attend the training …
- … in a quiet space where you will not be interrupted
- … having checked all technology is working to a quality that allows for full engagement with the taught course.
NB: Participants will be expected to keep webcams on during the course.
- … away from any distractions, and fully committed to engaging in all taught sessions and activities
If you meet the prerequisites for training and agree to the Terms & Conditions for booking a .b Foundations course and the Terms and Conditions of teaching the .b Foundations curriculum please complete the application form below. The application form cannot be completed by someone else on your behalf.