Congratulations! You are now on Step 1 of the Pathways.
Please follow the links below to access FREE information to help you get started:
- Pathways overview – understand how MiSP can support you with every step of your journey in bringing mindfulness to your school or setting – helping you to help them
- MiSP information booklet – Learn about what mindfulness is and the training that MiSP provides, supporting you every step of the way
- What does the science say? – Take a look at the Research evidence, School/Setting Case Studies and Class Impact Survey data
- Mapping the Curricula – Explore how the MiSP curricula support and work with the UK PSHE programmes of study and the statutory guidance
- Funding mindfulness in my school – Find out where and how to access funding
- Information about supported places for UK schools for all MiSP training
- CHK Foundation subsidised MiSP training places for EYFS/KS1 and KS2 courses for England and Wales
- Early Career Teachers Support Fund for UK teachers in their first four years of achieving QTS with all MiSP training
- Posters – Share what mindfulness is with others in your community
- Information Flyer – Share information about the benefits of mindfulness with your school community
Thinking about Step 2?
For more information, please see the Frequently Asked Questions
If you need further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org