Where can I network with other MiSP trained teachers?
We know that training to teach mindfulness to children and young people with MiSP is a unique experience and there is often a great sense of community and warmth with other participants on the course. We hope to support our trained teachers and provide opportunities to continue to develop your relationships within our community.
There are several ways that you can network with other MiSP trained teachers:
- Come to the our Group Mentoring (Teacher Surgeries) sessions to connect with teachers who are trained to teach the same curricula as you. These are free to Hub members and you can attend as many as you like: Teacher Surgeries | Mindfulness in Schools Project
- Attend our Teaching Skills Workshops free of charge – Teaching Skills Workshops | Mindfulness in Schools Project – you can book these in the Hub.
- Less formally, we host a regular Hub member practice group that we would highly recommend you join. There are two sits per month via Zoom, and these are a great way of sharing your own mindfulness practice with other MiSP trained teachers. You can register for the sits in the Hub – they are free to join for Hub members. We hope to see you at a sit in the future!
- You can also follow our work on our Facebook page where you can connect with other teachers. Also do follow us on X and LinkedIn where there are many relevant exchanges about our work and the wider educational context.
- If you have questions which MiSP can help with, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for general information or email@example.com for teacher support and technical advice.
- The other way to network with other teachers is via the MiSP Trained Teacher maps. There you can seek out local trained teachers who are often very happy to have someone nearby for mutual support.